What is the RefWorks group code for Gettysburg College?
Last Updated: Jun 05, 2012 | 120 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
If you are using RefWorks from off campus, you need our "group code." Unfortunately, we can't publish it on the internet.
You have two options for getting the group code:
- Contact us and we'll pass it along individually. There are many ways to get in touch:
- Email the reference librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org - one of us will respond
- Phone the reference desk at 717.337.6600 (call the circulation desk when classes are not in session: 717.337.7024)
- Text your question to 717.473.4532
- OR (this is a self-service alternative to the above): use the "I forgot my password" feature in RefWorks. When you receive an automated email message regarding your password change, the message includes our group code.