Answered By: Alexandra Richmond Last Updated: Jan 24, 2017 Views: 64
How to access The Washington Post online with your Gettysburg College email address.
While the Washington Post has an online paywall for access to articles and other resources, all users with a .edu email address are given a free, unlimited online subscription to the newspaper.
1. Go to www.washingtonpost.com/profile.
2. Create an account using your .edu email address. If you already have a Washington Post account using your school email address, you may log in with those credentials.
3. After making your account you should be redirected to your account profile page. If you are not, click on your account name in the top right corner of the website and select 'profile'.
4. From your account profile page, click on the 'My subscriptions' tab.
5. Select '.gov, .mil, .edu: Get free access'.
6. Click 'Verify my email address'. A verification email will be sent to the email you used to create the account. After you click on the link in the verification email, your free subscription will be activated.
Your Washington Post subscription includes access to The Washington Post app and The Washington Post Classic app (both available on iOs, Android, and Kindle). To get access to these resources you can download the apps through an app store such as ITunes, Amazon, or Google Play, and then log in using your .edu credentials.