Answered By: Janelle Wertzberger Last Updated: Jan 09, 2015 Views: 263
If you are using RefWorks from off campus, you need our "group code." Unfortunately, we can't publish it on the internet.
You have two options for getting the group code:
- Contact us and we'll pass it along individually. There are many ways to get in touch:
- Email the reference librarians at email@example.com - one of us will respond
- Phone the reference desk at 717.337.6600 (call the circulation desk when classes are not in session: 717.337.7024)
- Text your question to 717.473.4532
- OR (this is a self-service alternative to the above): use the "I forgot my password" feature in RefWorks. When you receive an automated email message regarding your password change, the message includes our group code.