Answered By: Hannah Krauss Last Updated: Mar 15, 2022 Views: 1
Musselman Library appreciates the donation of materials to its collections. Please review the information below for specifics about donating different materials. For more details about donating to the library, please visit the Donations Policy page.
Donations to Musselman Library
The library accepts book donations that meet the following criteria:
- New or like new condition (no dust, dirt, mold, markings, highlighting, annotations, etc.)
- Hard cover or “trade” paperbacks only (no mass-market paperbacks)
- Not already in the library collection in print format
- Relevant to the current curriculum
- Appropriate content level for undergraduates
- English language or language currently taught at the college
We do NOT accept:
- General encyclopedias or reference sets
- Magazine or journal issues
- Most media (VHS tapes, DVDs, and CDs, cassettes, etc.)
For more information about donating items to Musselman Library's collections, please contact Kevin Aughinbaugh (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Donations to Special Collections and College Archives
For information about donating rare books, personal papers, photographs, artifacts, or other special materials that belonged to college alumni, faculty, or are related to Gettysburg College's history and local community, please contact Carolyn Sautter (email@example.com).
Chat with a librarian whenever the Research Help Desk is open.