Answered By: Clint Baugess
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2023     Views: 34

If you have a problem with a vending machine (for example, if it keeps your money and doesn't give you what you wanted to buy), please contact the Vending Office. You may reach them by phone at 717-337-6326 or in the Dining Hall offices. Their entrance is along the street to right right of the dining hall entrance. 

Their website is available here:



Live Chat

Ask Us!

Chat with a librarian whenever the Research Help Desk is open.


Browse by Popular Topics

Related Content from Research Guides