Answered By: Mallory Jallas Last Updated: Nov 02, 2018 Views: 133
Can I check out board games from the library?
Yes! Starting Friday, September 15th, 2017 Musselman Library has a collection of board games available for check out.
Here is some additional information about borrowing board games:
- Games will be on a cart on the main floor
- The games can be checked out at the "Check Out & Reserves" desk
- Games may be used outside of the library
- When played in the library, games may only be played on the main and ground floors of the library (noisy floors)
- The games check out for 48 hours at a time (and renewed once)
- Up to 6 games can be checked out at one time
- The library's board games can be discovered in MUSCAT using the subject, "Musselman Library board games"
- Games can be put on "hold" and reserved through MUSCAT
- Patrons may opt in for text notification reminders for the games, as well as all other library materials
- There are no overdue fines on games, but a replacement charge will occur.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Chat with a librarian whenever the Research Help Desk is open.